Friday, September 5, 2008

Introductions

Hello from cyberspace, and welcome to my world.

I have the most amazing venture. I hope you'll be interested to learn. But first let me introduce myself. This being my first blog, and all...

I am a stay at home mother of two boys, four and six. Before I chose that line of work, I was in the computer biz, and before that some administration work. I have been married for 12 years ~to the Same Man *sigh*. I live in the Bay Area. I'd tell you where I live but it's absolutely wonderful, and you'd want to live here and our freeways are all crowded up enough, thank you.

It used to be that I would make up answers, just to have something to say. I soon found out that people stopped believing me when I said stuff to fill in spaces, so I learned to know what I'm talking about, or find out the answers before I opened my mouth.

So now I have become a "Why Don't you Just ... " girl. I have answers for stuff. I have a need to provide answers. A little problem for me, sometimes. I can't just let it go, you see? You have a question, I will find the answer. It's a gift/curse thing I got going.

I love my home. I love making homes for others. I have an eye for things. People say I'm good at it, too. I truly believe I've found a way to help lots of people across the country turn the place they live into their home.

Mkay. 'nuff about me. I'll be blogging more soon.

No comments: